Refund and Substitution Policy
Refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee, which will be subtracted from your refund total. We must receive your written request for a refund by August 17, 2103. Cancellations received after August 17, 2013 are non-refundable.
You may transfer your registration to another person by September 11, 2013. Please provide written authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmed and paid attendees who do not attend or who cancel after the deadline are liable for the entire fee.
This year’s agenda features topics such as:
- View from the Top: The State of the Television Industry
- T-Commerce: Television as a Gateway to Commerce
- Developing Content for the Second Screen
- New Advertising Models for Social and Connected-TV
- Connected TV and the Software Needed to Empower the Consumer
- Online Video Advertising: What the Television Industry Needs to Know
- Content Discovery and Recommendation
- TV Apps: The Gateway to the Television Experience
- Preventing Cord Cutting
- Content Creators’ Roundtable: Making Great Content for Digital Platforms
Sponsorships and Exhibition Tables
For any questions regarding sponsorships or exhibition tables, please e-mail Tinzar at email@example.com.